Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has Honda released any info on the 2022's to the dealers?...prices, allocations etc?
🤣😂
Anthing on 22's when there's ANYTHING ever on them, you won't have to start a thread! I can assure you of that! The Big Boss will have it posted! But until then.... Might be a loooong while.....
This would be your best bet

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
The 3 dealers near me (in Canada) won't take orders on a 2021, I have to wait until the 2022's are announced. I hope they release some info soon. They have for their ATV's... I wonder why the Pioneers are lagging behind ATV's, I would think they have the same supply constraints.

Reactions: 05Willys and Lady01
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Rumor is... Timmonsville has recently halted the line to implement the 2022 switchover.
We are aware of a few underlying product updates coming.
An average user will only notice the "bold new colors".

There is a confirmed sub-transmission update with improved parts stimming off the Talon low and reverse gear issues.
These will slide into the P1k as well and most likely go unannounced for both machines.

That's all for now.
Hoping for an announcement in early November.

B

Billg221

Apr 22, 2021
Us
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There is a confirmed sub-transmission update with improved parts stimming off the Talon low and reverse gear issues.
The only reason I've been holding out ordering my Talon is hoping the 2022's got a fix for the sub transmission issues and maybe the front prop shaft clips coming out. So this is good news if true. Now I just hope I can get one by spring...

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Rumor is... Timmonsville has recently halted the line to implement the 2022 switchover.
We are aware of a few underlying product updates coming.
An average user will only notice the "bold new colors".

These will slide into the P1k as well and most likely go unannounced for both machines.

That's all for now.
Hoping for an announcement in early November.
Thanks for the info!

LOL at the "bold new colours". I just hope that in Canada we get more than one colour option for the Deluxe. I have seen a lot of nice colour-ways in the photos on here. I am new to the market, so I don't know if that is a limitation of COVID, or if that is normal for up here.

Last edited:
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has Honda released any info on the 2022's to the dealers?...prices, allocations etc?

Well, Brandon's buddy's at CNN are quoting Buttholegig that the delays will last well into '22. Meanwhile trucks are parked at PoE's waiting for loads and the cranes aren't moving. Call or write your senator. We can't do anything for ya.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Thanks for the info!

LOL at the "bold new colours". I just hope that in Canada we get more than one colour option for the Deluxe. I have seen a lot of nice colour-ways in the photos on here. I am new to the market, so I don't know if that is a limitation of COVID, or if that is normal for up here.
For Canada, more than one colour would be BOLD! :D

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"Rumor is... Timmonsville has recently halted the line to implement the 2022 switchover".
Assuming that it is more than a rumor, then the Timmonsville plant should no longer be building 2021 models. That should mean that all orders for 2021 models have been built, and should be showing up at dealerships soon. I am still waiting for a P 1000-5 DLX that was ordered back in May.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
"Rumor is... Timmonsville has recently halted the line to implement the 2022 switchover".
Assuming that it is more than a rumor, then the Timmonsville plant should no longer be building 2021 models. That should mean that all orders for 2021 models have been built, and should be showing up at dealerships soon. I am still waiting for a P 1000-5 DLX that was ordered back in May.
Yes, But who really knows how stretched out the process is between Timmonsville and your actual dealer.

H

HondaTech

Just so everyone knows, nobody is "ordering" anything when you tell the dealer you want a unit. Its not like cars.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just so everyone knows, nobody is "ordering" anything when you tell the dealer you want a unit. Its not like cars.
Lol... yep.
All your doing with your down payment is locking yourself into buying from that one dealer...
Your just getting first, second, or third dibs on whatever unit they receive next.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I suspect mother Honda is sitting back waiting for the market share leader PoPo to show their cards 11/9. After that they will decide how to market the new shade of lipstick on the 2015 designs and we can be impressed and amazed by the bold new colors and graphics that will adorn the 2022 model year.

HONDA:

"We make vanilla, and it's the best their is."

Screenshot 20211020 040610 Facebook

In 8 years we may see something that is within 70% spec wise of what the competition reveals above.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Haha. Makes sense that they would wait for the Polaris announcement so they can steal the news cycle from them... however, even if Honda did do bleeding edge it is unlikely they would be able to react quick enough to copy a major feature in time for their 2022's.

advertisement