BOX1

Talon Honda launches "Life is Better" website. Sport SxS!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Honda has launched their main teaser page for the upcoming sport SxS.
LIFE IS BETTER - https://powersports.honda.com/lifeisbetter.aspx

Currently, it only showcases these 4 images in rotation along with a Get Ready, It's coming. Link where you can register for update notifications.

Will it be named the "TALON"?
We have many rumors, backed with trademarks suggesting the newest machine will be called the Honda Talon. But recent indications from some behind the scenes sources mention that one key aspect from all the current guesses, including the recent image leeks may be wrong. With the image leaks, Honda has issued a FULL LOCKDOWN on all information.

Top media was invited to a pre-viewing at AIMExpo?
Source says Honda had an ultra-secret meeting with several top media outlets to discuss the upcoming release. WAS THE "TALON" THERE? We haven't a clue and won't know until 11/27. Any leak about discussions or additional images will lead to media rejection from Honda. It would be best for them to keep their mouth shut for sure!

SPECS STILL UNKNOWN!
Any specs for this unit is currently unknown. There are many people throwing guesses of which include a turbo, supercharger, portals, built in beer cooler. All the info available can be seen in the Talon picture leeks and other patent info HondaSxS.com has collected. I'm afraid, you will have to wait until 11/27 to find out more info. Until then, we will keep our eyes out. Never know!

4 5 1 2

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This has been a test of the Honda Customer Base intrest network. Had this been an actual life is better SXS announcement you would have seen photos and videos with instructions on how to enjoy your new Honda SXS making life better.

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Priority 1 & 2

FIX THE #$%*+ CLUTCH

STOP PEOPLE FROM b****ING ABOUT SEAT HEAT so they can ride in bikinis without getting burned.

Hey I like to ride in my speedo, keeps some color in the cheeks for the wife. I take the windshield off and don’t 5:30 ride though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
HP HP HP HP!!!

What about torque?
I agree. Hp numbers are such bulls*** and leaves a lot on the table to question. Honda has never had a good ratio in their cars.
I’m sure they left a lot out on the Pioneer to allow the engine to gain and complete. Hopefully enough swaps over to entice the aftermarket world to build for both. I’m really excited to see what all this brings on.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree. Hp numbers are such bulls*** and leaves a lot on the table to question. Honda has never had a good ratio in their cars.
I’m sure they left a lot out on the Pioneer to allow the engine to gain and complete. Hopefully enough swaps over to entice the aftermarket world to build for both. I’m really excited to see what all this brings on.

One could only wish! Hell, the aftermarket still hasn't FULLY accepted the 700 or 1000. When you see cabella's, sportsmans guide or northern tool offering accessories then you know you've got the world's attention.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure that people who published spy photos first won't get invited. :p
It’s all kind of a game anyway. Everything adds hype and the more secretive everything is makes people need it more. Slow release once it’s out does the same thing, Americans don’t like being told no lol.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What the F @Hondasxs? You weren't invited? Or are you holding out for the better of the brand? LOL!!!
Looks like I'm going to have to. Was thinking Nikola Motors. (at that link. :28 is the best part)

And UTVAction might have seen it, but that post says nothing at all about it.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I'm going to have to. Was thinking Nikola Motors. (at that link. :28 is the best part)

And UTVAction might have seen it, but that post says nothing at all about it.
I hadn't seen the video which 2:09 isn't bad either but that thing's a tank 5500 pounds with all the batteries .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who’s in charge of coming up with these slogans? Lmao...

“you meet the nicest people on a Honda”

“life is better.. sxs”
Right usually the people I meet on my Honda are driving RZR's and there like oh Honda why you buy one of them that's a nice utility ride .They should have built something that their slogan could be

"Checkmate b******"

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone click to see the price on that nikola? The base model is 28k and the top of the line was over 60k. Call me cheap, but it makes me like my toys that are paid for in full all that much more.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone click to see the price on that nikola? The base model is 28k and the top of the line was over 60k. Call me cheap, but it makes me like my toys that are paid for in full all that much more.

And who's got 3 hrs to wait for the next trail ride or race? Especially if his buddy's have gassers. Can you strap a generator in the back and charge on the go?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And who's got 3 hrs to wait for the next trail ride or race? Especially if his buddy's have gassers. Can you strap a generator in the back and charge on the go?
At least people with electric cars choose Honda jumper cables.
72FA960C 4F92 42F4 B1A3 8AE7E7D4F225

56F24E8E BF87 498D AA52 1D21FEB9B36E

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!