Honda Light Bar Clamp problems

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Jan 18, 2015
I'm mounting my LED Light Bar on the center of my bumper right below the Honda logo. I got the 38mm Honda clamps that I was supposed to get but they're too small. I also found that they're egg shaped inside and with the round bar, I can't even seem to get the screws started. I also have the 41mm clamps but those are two big. How have others mounted the light bars using the Honda clamps. Thank you

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Jan 18, 2015
I got it figured out. Since the38mm clamps were egg shaped in the center and the center of the bumper was round, I put the clamps right on top of the bar and marked the bar for placement. I then took c-clamps & very carefully turned the c-clamp until it slightly bent the bar into more of an egg shape. MIght want to put some nylon or something in between the bar and c-clamp so you don't mar up the bar. Then I was able to mount my light bar perfectly onto the the center bumper. Thought I would share what I did in case other people run into the same problem. Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!