P1000 Honda OEM Winch and Front bumper!

jcothren

jcothren

Aug 28, 2015
just ordered and mount and the rubber hook guard. Good people to deal with!

My winch mount wiring harness, front bumper, wiper windshield, horn, doors etc. are all here and being installed.[/QUOTE]
Did you get the Honda factory switch plate and bumper? My dealer said mine haven't came in yet and they have been on order since late October.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
My winch mount wiring harness, front bumper, wiper windshield, horn, doors etc. are all here and being installed.
Did you get the Honda factory switch plate and bumper? My dealer said mine haven't came in yet and they have been on order since late October

I did get the factory front guard, did not do the back. I did use the factory wiring switch harness. I put a double throw switch in the 4th slot power up power, center off, down power . I will use the switch for turn signals.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
just ordered and mount and the rubber hook guard. Good people to deal with!

My winch mount wiring harness, front bumper, wiper windshield, horn, doors etc. are all here and being installed]

Every thing has been installed by the dealer.. The volt meter does not function properly so warranty work later in the spring.

jcothren

jcothren

Aug 28, 2015
My winch mount wiring harness, front bumper, wiper windshield, horn, doors etc. are all here and being installed]

Every thing has been installed by the dealer.. The volt meter does not function properly so warranty work later in the spring.

I had a similar issue with my switch plate before my wiper and lights were installed dealer installed switch plate but no fuse. Check the switch plate power box should have a fuse slot.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I had a similar issue with my switch plate before my wiper and lights were installed dealer installed switch plate but no fuse. Check the switch plate power box should have a fuse slot.

The voltmeter lights up but does not show voltage.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015

Are there more than 4 fuses is there one that is for the volt meter only?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!