Honda P520 stuff for sale (KFI winch mount, KFI plow mount, trigger shield, etc)

sleepybear

sleepybear

Jun 17, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hi everyone, sold my P520 before installing the stuff below, I did use the trigger shield for a while also but didn't cut any holes in it. Plow and winch mount are new in bag/box as they shipped. PM me if interested in any of these items or if you want a bundle. I use Venmo and PayPal. Let me know if any questions! Prices below are total/shipped cost. Save a bit off of new prices and help me out at the same time :) Everything below I purchased between 31 and 90 days ago.

-New KFI plow mount (105615C) $80
-New KFI winch mount (101215) $50
-New Honda winch wire harness (in unopened factory bag) 08Z08-HL5-A00 Pioneer 500 Accessory Sub Harness $12
-Trigger shield, used briefly but not modified from as-shipped pattern $75

-SOLD previously used Silent Rider exhaust (for the P500 model so I didn't use) - got from another member here $50

Last edited:
Mrmachinist

Mrmachinist

Oct 18, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I’ll take the exhaust. Pm headed your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sleepybear
R

rbeedle

Aug 4, 2021
alaska
Would like the Trigger heat if you still have it. Will have to figure out how to PM you. I'm new to this also but having lots of fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!