Pioneer 1000 EPS

ENGINE
Engine Type 999cc liquid-cooled twin-cylinder Unicam® four-stroke
Bore And Stroke 92mm x 75.1mm
Compression Ratio 10:1
Induction Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 44mm throttle body
Ignition Full-transistorized with electronic advance
DRIVE TRAIN
Transmission Fully-Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) with six forward gears and Reverse. Four drive modes include 2WD, 4WD, Turf and Differential lock. Dual Range Sub-Transmission.
Transmission Paddle Shifters with three shift modes (standard, sport, and manual)
Driveline Direct front and rear driveshafts
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Front Suspension Independent double-wishbone; 10.55 inches travel
Rear Suspension Independent double-wishbone; 10 inches travel
Front Brake 210mm hydraulic disc
Rear Brake 210mm hydraulic disc
Front Tires 27 x 9-12
Rear Tires 27 x 11-12
DIMENSIONS
Bed Capacity 1000 pounds
Towing Capacity 2000 pounds
OTHER
Note Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older.
Available Colors Red, Orange, White, Honda Phantom Camo®
Model Id SXS1000M3P
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
Duration One Year
Description Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan

Attachments

• Pioneer 1000 EPS.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 282
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Thank you American honda, you truly have built my dream sxs, does anyone know the overall width, pricing and avalibility yet. I can hardly believe i'am making a post on the 1000cc pioneer forum!!!

drop_the_beat_mx

drop_the_beat_mx

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2015
not south enough
This will be my next ride for sure. I'm thinking 30" bighorns on beadlocks for tires and wheels
*edit.... (Well "for sure" if they don't come out with a sport model by the time my recent MX injury heals that is)

I just got the hardware installed three days ago, so Honda has some time to announce a sport model before I heal up :)

Last edited:
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I think that's the same injury Eli Tomac is suffering right now, boy he was on a roll and i was realy pulling for em, maybe next year Eli!!!!

drop_the_beat_mx

drop_the_beat_mx

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2015
not south enough
I think that's the same injury Eli Tomac is suffering right now, boy he was on a roll and i was realy pulling for em, maybe next year Eli!!!!
Yeah big bummer for him, he was winning everything and in the lead when he went down. I know his pain, I swapped up identical to how he went down, he dislocated his right shoulder and tore ligaments in his left shoulder.

I busted my left collar bone, cracked a few ribs, and cracked my helmet and was out for a few minutes with a concussion

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Good luck with your healing and racing drop the beat and try to ride smart!!!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@drop_the_beat_mx kick back and take it easy and let'er heal up buddy. hope time flys for ya!!!

advertisement
drop_the_beat_mx

drop_the_beat_mx

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2015
not south enough
@drop_the_beat_mx kick back and take it easy and let'er heal up buddy. hope time flys for ya!!!

Yeah, that's the one advantage to being older, I'll listen to my doctors now, ha... Thanks and have a good one.

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
Wow that sucks.....one thing I can tell ya.....when you get older...all the breaks and bumps and injurys....add up....Having fun...and not pushing the limits for some an't living....but growing old and being without pain is better....speaking from experience...My prayers are with you for a quick recovery.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!