P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Factory Two Piece Windshield Super Extenders Review?

E

Eric37866

Lifetime Member
Nov 28, 2017
Sharps Chapel, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a set of these. All I can say is do it...wish I would have a year ago. You actually can feel air on ur face and it helps a lot with the heat. They lock down tight and with a little adjustment no more window rattle at crawling speeds when the clutches first engage. I do wish they came anodized black. Awesome product and top notch quality. They feel very smooth when you operate them...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

R

Rusty0007

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2019
Rogers, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a set. Really good stuff. For me, they were a little clumsy to get installed properly but after some fiddling it worked out. Being able to open up the top section of the factory honda windshield was a game changer! A lot less dust. A lot less heat. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes.

T

Tommyp

Dec 2, 2017
Covington La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about the other version they make, just the curved brackets. Anyone have them?

R

Rusty0007

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2019
Rogers, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about the other version they make, just the curved brackets. Anyone have them?

I saw those too. They were cheaper. My fear was that they might leave folded edge of the windshield right in my view.

B

bs4u00

Mar 6, 2019
WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recommend the Super ATV windshield right from the start. It opens just like this. But if you already have the Honda windshield, then this would be a nice addition without buying a whole new windshield.

Reactions: clifforeilly
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the heads-up and input on this product. Have been removing the top half in the summer, but have gotten soaked more than once during surprise rainstorms.

K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I would like to see them in the closed position. Then I might would be interested.

https://www.boattimeproducts.com/product-page/honda-pioneer-1000-windshield-extended-support

Here's a pic in the closed position. There's a locking lever that locks the windshield tightly closed.

20181202 180634

K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recommend the Super ATV windshield right from the start. It opens just like this. But if you already have the Honda windshield, then this would be a nice addition without buying a whole new windshield.

The SATV is very popular but it only has 3 positions, closed, cracked and full open. These will let you open the windshield any amount and they lock in the closed position. I usually have mine open 6" - 8".

advertisement
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

And adjust on the fly if you so choose .

Reactions: Corona1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!