Honda Pioneer 6.5" Speaker Pods

SubseaCowboy

SubseaCowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2020
Elgin, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unused 3D printed pair of 6.5" speaker pods (without speakers) as shown with hardware. These mount under the dash and have a blank flange to support mounting your own speaker with a mounting hole diameter of 160mm (6.3in) or less. I would only recommend using marine grade speakers since these aren't sealed. The pods have a port in the back for the wires to come through and allow air flow for the speaker.
I have a set with a pair of Kicker KM65's being pushed by a Hifonics 500.2 marine amp installed in my Honda and they are very loud and clear. Below are some install pics and I have more if anyone wants them, feel free to message me.
6 5 Pod pair
Speakers
Speaker Pod 3

Message me if you want me to check the fitment.
$60 for the pair plus shipping.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
might be a stupid question, but do you still have these? I just came across this post the other day
I have a pair and there real nice not to mention hes a great guy.
Although he hasnt been on here since September. Id private message him. he might get an email that way And get back with you.

R

rmking34

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
NE Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to get in touch with him also , they look good!

Reactions: ChadD
zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently got done doing and install with these pods, they turned out great and He was super easy to work with. It was difficult to come up with a solution to installing speakers on the back with the Honda hard rear panel, but these pods worked out great. I`ve included a few pictures if it helps anyone....

4inch pass side pod Driver 6 inch

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone have the link to order these? I've searched everywhere and can't find any more like these
Try pm’ing @SubseaCowboy he makes them himself

And BTW Welcome from Michigan.
seen u just joined yesterday.
start a new thread as an Into and tell us about u and your rig. Dont forget the most important thing.
PICS! got to post em up!
Its Rule #4
Pics Or It Didnt Happen

zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone have the link to order these? I've searched everywhere and can't find any more like these

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!