BOX1

Honda Pioneer 700 Side-by-Side expected late JULY.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are waiting on the Pioneer Side-by-Side your wait it almost over....
We have confirmed with 4 different dealers that they expect to see the Pioneer late July. Of these dealers all said they had 3 or more on order. All dealers were unable to provide a price, 2 dealers stated that until Honda releases the MSRP that they would not have a sales price.

Keep you ears open. We will have details as soon as they drop.

HondaSxS.com

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Re: Honda Pioneer 700 Side-by-Side expected late JULY

I've spoken to the sales manager at my local Honda dealership. He went as far to to show me his computer screen linked to Honda's corporate ordering schedule. He pointed out that the month of May is the last month that he can order the BigRed, and beginning June 1st, he can place orders for the Pioneer 700.
Guess its not good news if you have a BigRed and hate to see change, but for me, I'm excited! Actually, I'm holding off of placing an order in hopes that a sport version will be announced.
Time will tell.......

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: Honda Pioneer 700 Side-by-Side expected late JULY

This is great news. I cant decide to get a big red or wait for the pioneer. I figured the big reds should be droping in price soon... But i really like the looks of the pioneer need a price b 4 I decide. Did any of the dealers say if they were taking names or anything yet? Man i cant wait.....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Big Red, Thanks for the info. Let us know if you find anything else from your dealer.

We too are excited and wanting Honda to pull the cloak on the sport version side by side. Honda has had enough time to play around with it. We all know its time for them to play there hand in the sxs line.

Greenatv, Thanks for the post. You are right, prices on the BR's should be coming down soon. I don't really think the Big Red was a hot seller.. You can find a used one in good condition in the $7-8000 range now. Give it a year and it will be lower. However, the Pioneer may be better configured and well worth the new price. We want really know until its released later this year.
As for taking names.... Yes they will, they put you on a call list and call you when they arrive. Dealers will not hold you one if that is what you are asking.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!