Honda Pioneer riding with the big dogs of sport SxS's

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Some of the hardest trails i seen the pioneer do. The Pioneer went every where the other SxS did and these are very hard trails. Just think ya'll might find it interesting. Not me just a video i saw on youtube.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Creative editing...Pioneer isn't 1000cc it can't pull its own weight on flat ground.

::eye roll::

All that speed capability accounts for nothing on those trails.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
All I hear is noise... Those loud overkill "none Hondas"
The pioneer is the most practical of the fleet.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I went on a ride very similar to this last summer. Expect there was a ranger there also. Similar trails and the pioneer performed flawlessly with the big boys. Your average joe will see these conditions 90% of the time. Not saying I wouldn't take a rzr 1000 or the new maverick turbo because they are fun machines to drive but their not needed. It's clear the abilities of the pioneer.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Yea, That's the reason i put the video. I want the people that say the pioneer can't fellow a rzr and other SxS's on rough trails to see it can.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The pioneer looks factory no lift or tires as well.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I have watched a good many videos of that part of the trail system from atv's to other SxS's and it's a rough trail. I was surprised the pioneer did it all. Wish there was more of the pioneer on the video. I will be going there this summer i hope i will film it all if i find that trail.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!