Honda Pioneer Sequential LED Plug & Play Signal System

Chelsea_Boy

Chelsea_Boy

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2024
Paw Paw Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wanting to get a signal system for my P1K and after looking around and checking out some options I am leaning towards the Honda Pioneer Sequential LED Plug & Play Signal System by TurnPro Signals. There doesnt seem to be many reviews on that particular unit but Turnpro seem pretty good in themselves. Can anyone give me any advise on that system compaired to XTC or any other kits? The XTC kit is more money and you also have to drill into the bodywork ... which im not really wanting to do. which gives the turnpro a huge leg up in comparisson. Thoughts anyone ???

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I can't offer a comparison as I have never had a XTC kit, but I can answer any questions you have on the TurnPro kits.
You can also use the discount code HONDASXS10 if you buy through the club store.
ETA is about 1 week on this product currently. But some may be available sooner depending on the options chosen.
ok. just post if you have any question about the TurnPro kits.
Thanks.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I've had the sequential turnkey signal kit from turn pro on my Talon for about a year. Also had the standard turn pro kit on my Pioneer. I would recommend them to anyone. Top notch customer service.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wanting to get a signal system for my P1K and after looking around and checking out some options I am leaning towards the Honda Pioneer Sequential LED Plug & Play Signal System by TurnPro Signals. There doesnt seem to be many reviews on that particular unit but Turnpro seem pretty good in themselves. Can anyone give me any advise on that system compaired to XTC or any other kits? The XTC kit is more money and you also have to drill into the bodywork ... which im not really wanting to do. which gives the turnpro a huge leg up in comparisson. Thoughts anyone ???
I have that setup on my pioneer 700 and it is truly plug and play. very well made system and their customer service is absolutely fantastic as is the sxs club store. the sxs club store sells them and I think you can get with or without horn kit. I highly recommend turn pro, mine is a couple years old and no issues. honda sxs can help with any questions you have.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I can't offer a comparison as I have never had a XTC kit, but I can answer any questions you have on the TurnPro kits.
You can also use the discount code HONDASXS10 if you buy through the club store.
ETA is about 1 week on this product currently. But some may be available sooner depending on the options chosen.
ok. just post if you have any question about the TurnPro kits.
Thanks.

@Chelsea_Boy ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻😉THIS!

Got one on both my Pioneer and Talon like @Bad_bowtie said top notch customer service!
We strive here to Suport the forum venders when we can

M

MrTidd

Mar 5, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I installed the turn pro turn signal kit and Lic plate light and had some issues when the horn fuse would blow when using the switch they supplied ,the horn draws 7.3 amps and would blow the 5 amp fuse several time when testing the system .i called customer support at turn pro and talked to them about the issue . Now i am pleased with the customer support but need more info on the wire schematic on this to see if i need to install a DIODE in the electrical system .

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I installed the turn pro turn signal kit and Lic plate light and had some issues when the horn fuse would blow when using the switch they supplied ,the horn draws 7.3 amps and would blow the 5 amp fuse several time when testing the system .i called customer support at turn pro and talked to them about the issue . Now i am pleased with the customer support but need more info on the wire schematic on this to see if i need to install a DIODE in the electrical system .
Sounds like you need a new horn. 7 amps seem high for one of those. My air horn on my rig doesn't pull that with its compressor

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree with Remington that it sounds like to many amps for a small horn. did you buy the kit to include the horn or add it after the fact. shouldn't need to add anything to the harness. what was Turn Pros response to the issue ?

Reactions: Remington
rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Anyone install one on their 500/520? I was just looking at it in the Club Store and found this thread.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone install one on their 500/520? I was just looking at it in the Club Store and found this thread.
Found this that might help ya

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If you have a 2021, 520.
I can hook you up with a sweet deal on a full kit. I have a few overstock I need to clear out.
2021 ONLY.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

M

MrTidd

Mar 5, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I agree with Remington that it sounds like to many amps for a small horn. did you buy the kit to include the horn or add it after the fact. shouldn't need to add anything to the harness. what was Turn Pros response to the issue ?
Sorry for not responding back right away ,this talon is one big problem when trying to install electrical parts ect … TURN PRO SENT ME A NEW HARNESS.yes the horn was part of the order with the kit ,and he sent a revised harness along with new replacement hazar/ horn switch .the original switch was the problem and i found butt connectors that were not crimped properly and came loose . The switches they use are junk with no name on them. I use all Carling or OTRATTw switches and have the switch wire diagrams for them so things match when doing installs. I asked for a wire diagram but was told they don’t give that out . So this install is complete now and i solved the problems .

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry for not responding back right away ,this talon is one big problem when trying to install electrical parts ect … TURN PRO SENT ME A NEW HARNESS.yes the horn was part of the order with the kit ,and he sent a revised harness along with new replacement hazar/ horn switch .the original switch was the problem and i found butt connectors that were not crimped properly and came loose . The switches they use are junk with no name on them. I use all Carling or OTRATTw switches and have the switch wire diagrams for them so things match when doing installs. I asked for a wire diagram but was told they don’t give that out . So this install is complete now and i solved the problems .
thanks for the follow up

Reactions: Buggyman
M

MrTidd

Mar 5, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yes the horn was a part of the kit . But the owner of the parts said he reconfigured part of the wire harness and sent me updated version but with no explanation as to why it was updated . When i installed the part ,wire harness to front plug in play this made no difference .turned out it was the switch for hazards and horn that was the problem week spring in switch internally . What an ordeal this was over a month till i figured out what was going on . Thank for your interest

M

MrTidd

Mar 5, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sounds like you need a new horn. 7 amps seem high for one of those. My air horn on my rig doesn't pull that with its compressor
I tried a second horn same make from a different kit same amp draw when tested with a fluke 88v meter . Turned out it was the switch hazard/horn had a week spring and the contacts internally were bad .win some loose some now i make sure i buy quality made switches made in the USA . THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND ENJOY YOUR TALON

G

GetDux91

Mar 16, 2024
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I’m running the Turnpro horn/hazard/blinker kit for a ‘23 1000-6 tonight and have a couple of questions.

I’ve run the “rear harness” from the front (have it currently zip tied right at the spare battery hole), following the factory harness down the passenger side, then cuts over to the driver side right before the motor, then up to the rear gate of the unit. Being sure to follow the factory harness the entire way.

My confusion is that the instructions located below seem to show the driver side factory taillight plug being pulled under the dump box to make the connection to the plug and play module. However there is also a video (next link below) specific to ‘22+ where it appears he tucks it into the box housing right behind the taillight. The harness I have is 1-2’ short to be able to reach the taillight housing, but would reach the module without issue if it’s truly to be mounted under the box.

Where should I mount the rear plug and play module on a 2023 1000-6? Any concerns with the elements getting to the module if mounted under the box versus inside the taillight housing? Should’ve I started stringing the “rear harness” from a point closer to the back? The instructions on their site aren’t bad, but leave out info on where to actually mount/start when installing.

Thanks a lot!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!