Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Careful ya don't jinx yourself man. I had a small Busa Killr tag made for my bike few years ago (it's a Honda vs Suzuki drag thing). After I installed it I went through almost a month of electrical gremlins and got beaten by alot of them lol. Just sayin...
Good advice from a smart man. I figured since it's missing one letter and the had to send me another that's all that would happen(even aftermarket stuff for them is half ass) but maybe you're right.

Sent from iPhone

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Hello Arizona, this is coming to you!!
IMG 5488

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good advice from a smart man. I figured since it's missing one letter and the had to send me another that's all that would happen(even aftermarket stuff for them is half ass) but maybe you're right.

Sent from iPhone
I'm reminded of the Toyota 4x4 I seen in Alabama that had "Chevy recovery vehicle" on his windshield. The same one my 4.3 ZR2 blew past as he was struggling up a small incline lmao. I dont know, maybe karma doesn't bite you in the arse like it does me lol. If I had your decal on my P1K, the first time I got stuck or broke down, the first vehicle on the scene would undoubtedly be a rzr, general, or a ranger lol. I'm guessing you probably have better luck than me.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm reminded of the Toyota 4x4 I seen in Alabama that had "Chevy recovery vehicle" on his windshield. The same one my 4.3 ZR2 blew past as he was struggling up a small incline lmao. I dont know, maybe karma doesn't bite you in the arse like it does me lol. If I had your decal on my P1K, the first time I got stuck or broke down, the first vehicle on the scene would undoubtedly be a rzr, general, or a ranger lol. I'm guessing you probably have better luck than me.
Well I have no real luck if something can happen it will the best I can't do is take step to try to eliminate problems. However I have decided even with my hatred towards popo I don't want to give Honda a bad name by advertising how s***ty Polaris is and disrespecting the people who don't know better by running this sticker. There are lots of good people that ride other brands so I'd rather be proud of the Honda rather then act like I'm making it better by downing another rig so with that being said I will not be running with these stickers. I'll use them as decorations inside my bus instead.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Slightly off topic, but can y'all make me a decal for that same area that reads "When the diff lock drops, the bulls*** stops"? If so, price shipped to 37398 please. And yes, that just came to me out of the blue. Never seen it anywhere before so it may be totally original. Maybe I should copyright?? Lol. I'm heading to mtn as we speak and it just popped in my small brain

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Slightly off topic, but can y'all make me a decal for that same area that reads "When the diff lock drops, the bulls*** stops"? If so, price shipped to 37398 please. And yes, that just came to me out of the blue. Never seen it anywhere before so it may be totally original. Maybe I should copyright?? Lol. I'm heading to mtn as we speak and it just popped in my small brain
That's a good one!

advertisement
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Sure Delton, are we talking about the glove compartment area on the Pioneer 1000? Same price $14.95 Place you order HERE.
Please be sure to write exactly as you want as your text will be copied and pasted.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It would!

Sent from iPhone

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have our downsides just like everyone else. No open areas to go riding, only on private areas that alow wheeling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We have our downsides just like everyone else. No open areas to go riding, only on private areas that alow wheeling.

A lot of good beliefs though. Texas means something everywhere. We sometimes put up a don't tread on me flag up and Idaho is cool but Washington can be uptight about it

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We definitely won't give them up!

Reactions: vince
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!