P500 Honda ProConnect accessories

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I've been having a tough time finding any of these OEM ProConnect accessories...

BED RAILS​

$145.95 MSRP
PART#: 0SB18-HL5-A00

Bedrails

MULTI-TOOL HOLDER​

$89.95 MSRP
PART#: 0SM19-HL5-A00

Toolholder

Anybody have any ideas on where to pick these up? I haven't gotten to the point of contacting the dealer in town yet...

Reactions: Lady01
rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
You can order them online I believe
Do you know where by chance? I can't find them on powersports website or anywhere else?

I got the nerfs through the Honda dealer. Just called and gave them the part number, picked them up about a week later.
Might have to give them a call...

Reactions: trigger
Olaf

Olaf

Aug 18, 2019
Mn
Ownership

1. 500
Thats where I found the accessories...if you click on the "Buy Online" link to either of the bed rails or the tool holder, it takes you to the powersports home page, but no way to purchase them.
I just had that happen last week (ship to store was the only option) so I called the dealer. Definitely was the cheapest option because of shipping charges.

W

Waxbugy

Jan 19, 2021
Delta, BC
Ownership

1. 500
I have been waiting for the bed rails to be available since I bought the machine back in January. Has anyone had any success ordering through a Honda dealership? As far as I can tell, the pro connect items like the bed rails are still not available.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I went into the powersports dealer yesterday to pick up an extra oil filter and asked them about the ProConnect accessories...he said they released them for a month or two and had a lot of issues with them breaking and not working as expected. He said Honda is in the middle of redesigning them and should be releasing them again in the near future...

advertisement
Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been looking all year for some Pro-Connect accessories for my Foreman. Good info, @rustyneversleeps thank you.

Robertb52

Robertb52

Feb 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 500
I too have been waiting on bed rails since January; was pushed back to March, then again to August and I still have not heard anything. The dealer also seemed pretty eager to give me a refund on my order when i last asked about them (in June). As for the comment of the Pro Connect accessories breaking, that’s concerning. I can’t imagine bed rails breaking, but then again i would be surprised if the plastic to plastic contact, along with the constant vibration, causes them to shear.

trx_racer

trx_racer

Apr 26, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Newbie here, just picked up a new P520 last week, 4 months after I ordered it!
Does anyone know if the Pro Connect multi tool holder comes with one or two of those pieces? I'm hoping it's a kit with 2....

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I don't think anyone has gotten any of them yet... Like Honda said we have them, but nobody has been able to get them...

trx_racer

trx_racer

Apr 26, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don't think anyone has gotten any of them yet... Like Honda said we have them, but nobody has been able to get them...
Ordered last week and arrived today already. Quick assembly. Although there are no instructions it wasn't terrible to figure out. Pics don't show it well but there's a rubber spacer that goes on the Pro Connect first, then that goes into the holder and a thin plastic piece snaps on to hold it all together (and orientation of that piece does matter). I like them. Will work good for hauling things like this that don't fit well in the bed. FYI, there is a 10lb load rating sticker on them (combined load between a pair).

20210914 235536 20210914 235434 20210914 235152

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Ordered last week and arrived today already. Quick assembly. Although there are no instructions it wasn't terrible to figure out. Pics don't show it well but there's a rubber spacer that goes on the Pro Connect first, then that goes into the holder and a thin plastic piece snaps on to hold it all together (and orientation of that piece does matter). I like them. Will work good for hauling things like this that don't fit well in the bed. FYI, there is a 10lb load rating sticker on them (combined load between a pair).

View attachment 295305 View attachment 295306 View attachment 295307
Dang 10lbs...looks like those aren't going to work for the ice auger...they look sweet though! Thanks for posting!

advertisement