P500 Official Honda Pioneer 500 Accessory Bags...why doesn't it fit right?

R

Rob2218

Nov 6, 2023
edgewater florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 500
I actually have a lot of stuff in every area on this machine. A simple accessory can take a whole lot of tear down.
I'd be interested to see your setup. I too would like to add areas around the 500 to where I can store equipment, accessories, etc.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'd be interested to see your setup. I too would like to add areas around the 500 to where I can store equipment, accessories, etc.
Come to the Takeover and you can see it firsthand. There's too many accessories and mods to show, it would fill a book. They are in the forum though, spread out over many threads.

R

Rob2218

Nov 6, 2023
edgewater florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 500
Come to the Takeover and you can see it firsthand. There's too many accessories and mods to show, it would fill a book. They are in the forum though, spread out over many threads.
yer too far bud. Michigan?...too far n too dang cold. thanks for the offer though.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
yer too far bud. Michigan?...too far n too dang cold. thanks for the offer though.
No, the Honda Pioneer Takeover. It's in Tennessee around the first of June. Forum members from all over the country go to it. Group rides, a band, BBQ, prizes... it's a good time and you get to meet all these people you've been talking to.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
To my understanding the bag is meant to fit the cab behind your head, first i have seen where its installed in the front.
Doesn't really matter but you're right, Honda's pics always show it in the back. It functions much better for me in the front. Everything can be accessed while moving. The zippers hang above my eye line so it's not bothersome at all. Might suck for a really tall guy though.

R

Rob2218

Nov 6, 2023
edgewater florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 500
To my understanding the bag is meant to fit the cab behind your head, first i have seen where its installed in the front.
yes, I can understand how the bag is meant to be installed on the rear...but the rear tubular frame and the front tubular frame are the same diameter....so I'm not sure why Honda made those straps with velcro so so short.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!