P500 Pioneer 500 / 520 Tablet Holder / Storage Box - Great GPS mount & glovebox combo

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So I put this thing in a couple weeks ago. Pretty simple, had to cut the original glovebox door off. It didn't flush right out with the bottom or anything but it's covered and still functions. You'd never know the old glovebox was even there. I used their foam sealer stuff on the two sides and black caulked the top that lays on the dash. Nothing on the bottom, if water does get in I want it to come out. No pics yet as I ordered a USB charger from Amazon, had to be green backlit. Didn't check beforehand but it's coming from China and is taking forever to get here. :rolleyes:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!