elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

Other Brand
First, I want to thank everyone for the welcome. This group got me heavily involved in riding SxS / UTVs after being an avid off-highway vehicle enthusiast for years. At the moment, I am not a Honda rider but I do have a lot of friends here and I want to help support what has to be one of the best OHV communities out there ...

With that in mind, I am wanting to support the members of this forum through discounts.

General Members: I will be providing a 10% discount on your total order + free shipping

Discount code is HondaSxS2020

Supporting/Lifetime Members:
I will be providing a 15% discount on your total order + free shipping.

Contact me for code

I am still working on details of how to implement (my store software wont allow stacking of discount codes) so for now free shipping may have to be an after the fact where I refund the shipping.

Updated Sept 6 2020

Last edited:
box4

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1000-5,
Other Brand
First, I want to thank everyone for the welcome. This group got me heavily involved in riding SxS / UTVs after being an avid off-highway vehicle enthusiast for years. At the moment, I am not a Honda rider but I do have a lot of friends here and I want to help support what has to be one of the best OHV communities out there ...

With that in mind, I am wanting to support the members of this forum through discounts.

General Members: I will be providing a 10% discount on your total order + free shipping
Supporting/Lifetime Members:
I will be providing a 15% discount on your total order + free shipping

I am still working on details of how to implement (my store software wont allow stacking of discount codes) so for now, please peruse the store and send me a message through the forum (private message works best) and I will set up a draft order for you to complete.
Love the discounts elkaholic. Can’t wait to see what you got on the shelf.. 😉

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!