elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
First, I want to thank everyone for the welcome. This group got me heavily involved in riding SxS / UTVs after being an avid off-highway vehicle enthusiast for years. At the moment, I am not a Honda rider but I do have a lot of friends here and I want to help support what has to be one of the best OHV communities out there ...

With that in mind, I am wanting to support the members of this forum through discounts.

General Members: I will be providing a 10% discount on your total order + free shipping

Discount code is HondaSxS2021

Supporting/Lifetime Members:
I will be providing a 15% discount on your total order + free shipping.

Contact me for code

I am still working on details of how to implement (my store software wont allow stacking of discount codes) so for now free shipping may have to be an after the fact where I refund the shipping.

Updated Sept 6 2020

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
First, I want to thank everyone for the welcome. This group got me heavily involved in riding SxS / UTVs after being an avid off-highway vehicle enthusiast for years. At the moment, I am not a Honda rider but I do have a lot of friends here and I want to help support what has to be one of the best OHV communities out there ...

With that in mind, I am wanting to support the members of this forum through discounts.

General Members: I will be providing a 10% discount on your total order + free shipping
Supporting/Lifetime Members:
I will be providing a 15% discount on your total order + free shipping

I am still working on details of how to implement (my store software wont allow stacking of discount codes) so for now, please peruse the store and send me a message through the forum (private message works best) and I will set up a draft order for you to complete.
Love the discounts elkaholic. Can’t wait to see what you got on the shelf.. 😉

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bump for update to include the standard code in the first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdtc

Jdtc

Dec 14, 2019
Chamberlain SD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m looking for a complete radio system and don’t know where to start. I was hoping maybe you could help. Nothing to expensive because I’m sure It won’t get used that often.

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking for a complete radio system and don’t know where to start. I was hoping maybe you could help. Nothing to expensive because I’m sure It won’t get used that often.
He can fix you up, I just ordered radios from him a few months ago and they worked great. You might shoot him a PM for a quicker response.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Does this code still work?

The code in the first message here still works. There are a few items that it does not work for. If you find an issue, please contact me through the website and I’ll see what I can do

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yup. Just got a few more TYT TH-8600s in. Price went up a bit due to chip shortages and have been told that prices will go up again with my next order …

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just sent an Email to your site about a Radio and availability. THANKS

Got it … things are a bit tense at my day job so gimme a day or two and I’ll get you a quote

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!