Honda Talon Accessories Now Live!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much for part of the liver? I could always throw it in the freezer incase it will ever be needed later. lol

Let me go ahead and clear this up.... it’s doubtful any of you who post or view the HFAHWA thread can sell your livers. They are already on their last leg as it is. Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Let me go ahead and clear this up.... it’s doubtful any of you who post or view the HFAHWA thread can sell your livers. They are already on their last leg as it is. Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do keep mine well preserved with copious amounts of Miller Lite, Capt Morgan & the occasional craft beer o_O

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
How much for part of the liver? I could always throw it in the freezer incase it will ever be needed later. lol
I was just telling the wifey I remember read ing once in Japan they will pay $35,000 for an American white Male testicle. I'm thinking I got 2. Only need 1. They don't need to know they got snipped years ago.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was just telling the wifey I remember read ing once in Japan they will pay $35,000 for an American white Male testicle. I'm thinking I got 2. Only need 1. They don't need to know they got snipped years ago.
I’m pretty sure I could get one of those out myself. Do you have a shipping address?

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took a bit to find this thread again, oh yeah this stuff is high.

H

HondaTech

Accessories are on open order now, some are only available in limited quantities or are going to be available in the coming months.

We have several accessories in stock if anyone is in the Southern OH Northern KY or Eastern/ Southeastern IN region.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!