Talon Honda Talon named 2019 UTV OF THE YEAR by UTV Action Mag.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
UTVOTYEAR SPREAD1new copy 750x430

It’s been a crazy time in the UTV universe with tons of new models, major upgrades and exciting events; however, as far as ground-up new UTVs are concerned, only the Honda Talon 1000X and 1000R have earned that designation. Both Talons will share the honor of 2019’s Best New UTV of the Year, and the award is well-deserved for a variety of reasons.

Source - 2019 NEW UTV OF THE YEAR | UTV Action Magazine

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So they picked the Talon's as the winner because there were no other ground up new units. I guess that is one way to not piss any sponsors off. Quite the participation trophy award given out to Honda with that one.

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
R

rickoshea

yet i can still go into a dealer and buy one.irregardless,if i'm spending that kind of cabbage i'm doing a lot of research before i buy something,not just what one mag says.that's how i ended up in my honda,lots of research.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
WOW ! WHAT A SHOCKER !

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
WOW ! WHAT A SHOCKER !

haha! Exactly.

let’s review.......
Several manufacturers make disposable UTV’s for years.

honda puts out a decent option with actual automotive quality parts........... UTV of the year!!!! LOL

atv action mag = captain obvious.......

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!