BOX1

Talon HONDA TALON - OFFICIAL PICTURES!

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Commander is cool and great price too,Textron Havoc looks nice with 100hp and king shocks but i want Honda but hopefully the price is within my budget ...

Yeah the commander is nice but I hear it’s an oven inside the cockpit. An about two inches to wide. Bigger is not always better an inches do matter lol

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
s*** talking already started. On a A/C Textron Wildcat FB page talking about reliability.

A Wildcat page. Isn't that funny...

Sorry I couldn’t help it lol. These talons already look better on the exterior than popo an can am in my opinion. Now where’s my rec/utility crossover at Honda?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I doubt thier run is over. I don't think Honda will have the hp as the Popo or Canned Ham. Not that they are unable to, I just don't think they will. Most popo and canned ham buyers prefer hp over reliability. If it's fast, reliable and comfy I'm in. Time will tell.
Don’t leave Yxz out of the mix...125 and 200 bolt on hp is no slouch. Dependablity is just fine.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Absolutely. But the more reliable.
But they don’t sell well because just slightly less power and the stickers aren’t as pretty. Plus it’s hard to ride with your Harley buddies with a Yami or Honda regardless of anything ...sometimes dependablity isn’t “cool”

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
But they don’t sell well because just slightly less power and the stickers aren’t as pretty. Plus it’s hard to ride with your Harley buddies with a Yami or Honda regardless of anything ...sometimes dependablity isn’t “cool”
But it's fun to tow them back to the parking lot.

The 2019 YXZ SS is tempting.

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah the commander is nice but I hear it’s an oven inside the cockpit. An about two inches to wide. Bigger is not always better an inches do matter lol
ya I'm looking 60'' or 50'' but hear 50'' next yr.. 63'' i could get away with in some trails but not all..here where i live no restrictions on size..ya i also heard about the heat issue too,but that wouldn't bother me..we're all getting Honda any ways so no worries

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What happened to the pic of the optional turbo kit? It even had the "Honda Signature Accessories" logo in the corner? Looked legit to me.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!