Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What happened to the pic of the optional turbo kit? It even had the "Honda Signature Accessories" logo in the corner? Looked legit to me.
It looked legit a couple years ago when it popped up too.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But here it is if you want to share it on one of the 100 Talon Facebook pages.

Talon Turbo Kit

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
But here it is if you want to share it on one of the 100 Talon Facebook pages.

View attachment 95103
I like my HRC version better. Especially after someone got their panties in a wad with the genuine accessory tag. :p
SxS Turbo Kit

This will go good on my Talon 1000R too bad them fellas left Utah early or didn't show at all. ;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
rumors being under a 100hp in tight trails who needs a turbo would be plenty fast without it..

Speed costs money how fast can you afford to go? If Alba Nate can get 400 HP out of a YXZ, I'm sure 250 HP out of a Talon is possible for anyone with a bank account the size of their ego.
Alba Nate YXZ

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Speed costs money how fast can you afford to go? If Alba Nate can get 400 HP out of a YXZ, I'm sure 250 HP out of a Talon is possible for anyone with a bank account the size of their ego.
View attachment 95106
Lord Thundering Jesus that's some freaking HP ..looking forward when the Talon build thread opens up for viewing..should be interesting.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I’m angry over this Talon release! Good for you guys that want a machine as such. That’s good. I WANT MY REC/UTILITY CROSSOVER!!!!!!!! Come on Honda!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I like my HRC version better. Especially after someone got their panties in a wad with the genuine accessory tag. :p
View attachment 95104

This will go good on my Talon 1000R too bad them fellas left Utah early or didn't show at all. ;)
View attachment 95105

No way would I ever install something on my machine with the initials HRC!!! We know those are the initials of Satan the evil witch who “almost” became our POTUS. Why ruin Honda’s rep of reliability and dependablility with those initials?! Lol

J

JTW

Maybe so. But it’s TO BIG. Needs to be 56” wide or less.
Why? Why are you so hung up on that? I once thought the same... so I bought a p500. Then I realized that was stupid and went to the PK5. Haven’t looked back simce. The width thing isn’t an issue unless you’re running restricted trails and they’re 50” so a 56” machine doesn’t do you any good anyway.

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Why? Why are you so hung up on that? I once thought the same... so I bought a p500. Then I realized that was stupid and went to the PK5. Haven’t looked back simce. The width thing isn’t an issue unless you’re running restricted trails and they’re 50” so a 56” machine doesn’t do you any good anyway.

I don’t ride restricted trails but I could with my P5. Anything bigger than 56” and I’d have to cut down some serious timber on my land. I just prefer a smaller sized machine idk what else to say. I mean I get your point.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!