BOX1

Talon HONDA TALON - OFFICIAL PICTURES!

J

JTW

I don’t ride restricted trails but I could with my P5. Anything bigger than 56” and I’d have to cut down some serious timber on my land. I just prefer a smaller sized machine idk what else to say. I mean I get your point.
I get that.. I thought the same. Then I got one and I still go everywhere I did on a 4 Wheeler and p500 and now go places and ride areas that a 4 Wheeler can’t go. Everything continues to get wider... find someone with a PK5 with powersteering near you and have them over to ride.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I get that.. I thought the same. Then I got one and I still go everywhere I did on a 4 Wheeler and p500 and now go places and ride areas that a 4 Wheeler can’t go. Everything continues to get wider... find someone with a PK5 with powersteering near you and have them over to ride.

I actually get his point if hes riding private property. My family has land and I use to ride the entire property with no trails on my ATV. We started cutting trails big enough for my parents AC Prowler to fit down and my Pioneer struggles on some of those trails... but it wouldnt be much more than a few trees to take out here and there to open it up. But I dont ride the pioneer there much. I do miss riding freely, but then again, I would buy an ATV if I wanted to do that again. For normal trail riding around, 60"+ all the way, no regrets and wouldnt look back. SXS are more and more common. Local parks and trails are all getting wider and wider to accommodate bigger machines.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe so. But it’s TO BIG. Needs to be 56” wide or less.

If you want 56 might as well be 50 to meet trail restrictions. Sorry Honda isnt going to make a 56" machine just for you and your private property. No other company is building in that range either. They are either 50" or 60 and up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
rumors being under a 100hp in tight trails who needs a turbo would be plenty fast without it..
Because more power! Realistically I thought I would have plenty of power with my X3, however I find myself wanting more.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Bed space looks like a YXZ, hope thats not the case. Hopefully pictures just dont show it well.

Reactions: JTW, BWAF and sharp
H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Thought they were like 62" (stock).

700 is approx 60"

MS rangers Are like 58", and the Textron 500 Prowler 500/kymco 450 are like 56 and 1/2.

Yep my Kymco UXV 450 was like right at 57.

Reactions: BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!