Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Honda accessories/S&B Particle Separator, used & dirty, the harness was modified to run constantly but the switch and rest of the harness is included. You will need to source mounts to connect to the cage, I had it mounted to an aftermarket accessory bar. $175 + shipping

20220305 164244

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does anyone know if the S&B Particle Separator Gen 2 (quiter and using two fans instead of one) is available thru Honda? Sounded like they made some improvements but I do not know if you can buy it from Honda like Gen 1.

Reactions: Smitty335
Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer

Feb 23, 2022
NM
Ownership

1. Talon X
Does anyone know if the S&B Particle Separator Gen 2 (quiter and using two fans instead of one) is available thru Honda? Sounded like they made some improvements but I do not know if you can buy it from Honda like Gen 1.

I did not know that there was a gen 2 model. I went to the manufacturer website and they do show a gen 2, but the Talon is not listed....

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

I do not know what you are saying. Current Administration ?????? Do you mean the current honda part number??

I dont think the Honda part number has been superseded. Theyll probably discontinue it before they update it. We've installed 1, and seen maybe 2 more at work.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!