Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In search of a full set of factory springs for a talon 4 seat R
Why would you want those tooth filling looseners?
Asking for a friend.

BTW, I think I threw mine in the scrap when I changed them? Ill have to check tho.

Reactions: ChadD and NTCPrezJB
D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Why would you want those tooth filling looseners?
Asking for a friend.

BTW, I think I threw mine in the scrap when I changed them? Ill have to check tho.
If you have a set for the four seat r we could use them. Neighbor (kid) is building a little single seat rock buggy, he thinks these could work or at least be a place to start. told him I'd try to help

D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
It was suggested to him that others may be easier to locate, seems he knows someone with a four seat r and has his heart set in that direction. My days of being able to follow 16yr old logic is past:(

D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a set of just springs no shocks off of 2 seat 2023 R Live valve.
That's kind of where this all started, I was out for a walk one morning got to talking to him and offered him mine (same as yours) he's pretty sure the 4 seat is enough different..... told him I'd ask

Reactions: CID and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If you have a set for the four seat r we could use them. Neighbor (kid) is building a little single seat rock buggy, he thinks these could work or at least be a place to start. told him I'd try to help
Ah ha. Yeah sorry, I dont have an R
I have an X2. Ill have to go up in the barn and check tomorrow, got home from work late and all tuckered out.
Not sure if the X springs would help ya or not? But sounds like hes dead set on the R’s tho

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ah ha. Yeah sorry, I dont have an R
I have an X2. Ill have to go up in the barn and check tomorrow, got home from work late and all tuckered out.
Not sure if the X springs would help ya or not? But sounds like hes dead set on the R’s tho

Sure.... break a poor kids heart with your broken promises 🙄🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

#NTC 😎

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure.... break a poor kids heart with your broken promises 🙄🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

#NTC 😎
Thats why I dont have any and tell them to..
GET OFF MY LAWN! 😂🤣😂🤣

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I hear ya there 😁👍. I don't have any either
Hahaha I dont mind them, just the kid across the street is a PITA when he comes over, and gets into $hit without asking🤨 little turd!😂

• Haha
Reactions: CID and ChadD
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahaha I dont mind them, just the kid across the street is a PITA when he comes over, and gets into $hit without asking🤨 little turd!😂

Dang breeders 🤦‍♂️🤣. I always tell people not to worry about kids. They make new ones everyday 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: CID and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dang breeders 🤦‍♂️🤣. I always tell people not to worry about kids. They make new ones everyday 🤷‍♂️
Some of the kids on our court, about 10 houses 1-2 acres each. They walk down the street and always want to stop at my house and play in the yard. My 85lb Lab dosnt care for kids below the age of 13 too much from where he came from. They think hes cool till he grumbles at them😂 I tell them, to watch there peas and cues cuz he ate a kid once that looked him in the eye! 🧐 then they get up and leave😂 funny thing is hed prob lick them to death if they would just throw his dam ball instead if standing there like a bunch of kids getting ready to raid the house! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ChadD and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
  • Haha
Reactions: Remington and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!