Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not much for bass boats up here but that would be wikd!
One year we (family) were about 6 hours North of International Falls, I always took my bass boat. One evening I was tending to my boat an older guy walks up to me and asked, how do you fish out of that thing and I bet you get wet in rough water. Next day we go out and a storm blew in and it got rough, we stayed as long as we dared before heading back to the resort. The Walleye bite is fantastic when a storm blows in. Anyways we passed all the bobbling boats, I'm at the dock when they started coming in tending for the approaching storm. The same guy that asked me the question comes up to me and says, I know how you stay dry, the only the last 2 foot of your boat was in the water when you went by us.

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One year we (family) were about 6 hours North of International Falls, I always took my bass boat. One evening I was tending to my boat an older guy walks up to me and asked, how do you fish out of that thing and I bet you get wet in rough water. Next day we go out and a storm blew in and it got rough, we stayed as long as we dared before heading back to the resort. The Walleye bite is fantastic when a storm blows in. Anyways we passed all the bobbling boats, I'm at the dock when they started coming in tending for the approaching storm. The same guy that asked me the question comes up to me and says, I know how you stay dry, the only the last 2 foot of you boat was in the water when you went by us.
What brand did/do you have?

Reactions: NewHere2 and ChadD
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I miss this one so much.
DSC 0103
DSC 0098

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What brand did/do you have?
A 20 foot Stratus w/ 200 hp Everscrew and a single 7,000 axel tube trailer, it pulled a lot better than a dual axel. We now have a 20 foot Supreme w/ 20 hp Merc jet drive trout boat, we live 2.5 hours from the White River below Bull Shoals Lake dam, if I remember correctly 38 miles of Trout water. I miss my Bass Boat, it wasn't a fast boat 78 mph by GPS but it cruised nicely at 55 and got the best mpg at that speed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!