Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks it home made.
I really like the tough country bumper but I don't like the area in front of the radiator being blocked but it looks like yours is opened up. Great job.

K

KimberproSS

Jul 16, 2019
Mount Vernon, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve seen others stall out in water and start back up just fine.
I guess I assumed the starter wouldn’t have enough strength to bend a rod with a hydro locked cylinder.
I had an old ford van once that had a leaky head gasket.(I didn't realize) It sat for several days and I wanted to drive it and when I tried to start it, it wouldn't crank. I thought the battery was weak so I bought a new one. Turned out the batter was weak and with the new battery I was able to crank the engine with one cylinder full of antifreeze bending the rod. I digress. However, if the Honda cranked easily I doubt there is any valve of rod issues. If it labored cranking, there could be something going on .

Reactions: Smitty335
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Agree with Bayouousbeer. Make sure you check and replace the vent lines in addition to all the other great suggestions on this post. I bet you won't go near the creek again !!!

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Looks like that dude should have bought one of those personal submarines instead of a Talon if he wanted to explore ponds with scuba gear on.. WTF is the point or the fun in what he's doing? I don't get it.....

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Looks like that dude should have bought one of those personal submarines instead of a Talon if he wanted to explore ponds with scuba gear on.. WTF is the point or the fun in what he's doing? I don't get it.....
I thought it was just me that didn't get it because I'm an old man! Now I feel better if you younger men think it's nuts too.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Its an expensive hobby just aftermarket parts make it expensive and I get it and I'm old. My buddy in Texas said all he had to ride in was a creek bed with nothing buy big rocks and mud. Fortunately I have thousands of miles of forest and desert to ride in.

Honda_4_Dayz

Honda_4_Dayz

Jun 4, 2023
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
So I did the exact same thing.... I've got the motor running but now I'm having issues with it dying when I put it in gear, or when I get it in gear and i start ridding it won't shift. Any feedback would be great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!