Honda tune up time

J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well iam in the middle of seasons now time for valve adjustment.I will need pucks to adjust intakes right.While iam in there should i replace inj wiring and pull shift motor and blow out the dust.Plugs its a 2020 with 700 miles.If you look a New York this thing might have a bad winter main plowing unit now.I will ck grounds while iam in there.Anything else would be helpful.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
its a 2020 with 700 miles.I
You dont need to do all your asking about with that low of milage. Shouldn't have to worry about that injector plug with your year. Plugs will be just fine. Just change the oil & oil filter pm and check your air filter and change it if need be.
your far away from the rest of what your thinking of doing. Hell, an oil change might be a Stretch right now.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well iam in the middle of seasons now time for valve adjustment.I will need pucks to adjust intakes right.While iam in there should i replace inj wiring and pull shift motor and blow out the dust.Plugs its a 2020 with 700 miles.If you look a New York this thing might have a bad winter main plowing unit now.I will ck grounds while iam in there.Anything else would be helpful.
I read a piece a while back and the guy was a cattler farmer out west, must have been in big country because he put over 20,000 mile on it and never did nothing but change the oil four times. Never ever put and air cleaner on it. Not saying you should do this but no since in overkill. Just flow the maintenance schedule and it should run forever, it's a Honda.

Reactions: Smitty335
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have 1200 miles on my '21 PK-3 and I have changed oil twice so far. That's it. It runs like the day I first got it, maybe even better cuz it's broke in.

J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my past with new Hondas seemed valves were a little tight on first adjustment.After first adjustment they were always ok after.A little loose does not worry me just not tight.

advertisement
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my past with new Hondas seemed valves were a little tight on first adjustment.After first adjustment they were always ok after.A little loose does not worry me just not tight.
I believe 99% of those that have checked have found them to be in spec.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!