BOX1

P700 Honda Winch Q

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Question for the experts. I added a HONDA winch and all the HONDA accessories.. The winch comes with a cable and remote but I thought I saw on forums of a dash month in/out switch- possible? Possible to have both going? (ok maybe not at the same time)

Thank you!!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, almost all models come with both. I would have expected the dealer to install the local switch for you, but I don't know what deal you guys made.

Reactions: Max718 and swsebek
DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes - I bought all the HONDA options and spent a few weeks in my garage with boxes and directions and installed them- right out the box I never saw a dash mount- so maybe if you have a HONDA kit they only give you the remote style in/out?

Screenshot 9 5 18  6 25 AM

G

Goose3211971

Oct 7, 2018
Florence, KY 41042
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased the winch mount and the winch from Honda. Im stuck on step 15 because i cant figure out where is cable is? Also I want to have a winch in and out switch on my counsel and the remote on.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!