BOX1

HondaSxS discount code

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey @SuperATV got this from an email you guys sent out. Do these come in men's sizes? Meaning over 44" like 46-52 size Bubba. I understand the smaller sizes for all the vegan and gluten free PoPo and CanHam crowd as they be dainty city slickers.

View attachment 374287
Lol! Unfortunately no, not at this time @JACKAL . The 44 is the end of the line for this run. I'll put in a request for some men's sizes. 🤣

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
You ever had waders? Neoprene is clammy and hot, they make breathable, much more comfortable.
That's kinda the point there, @Smitty335 . These would be for colder weather rides where you're riding though waist and chest deep water and mud. The southern boys know this well around this time of year.

When its warm in the summer time, I may not even have pants on while riding. Especially through the water. If its really really hot, I'll be in nothing but crocs and sunglasses.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
NoHomo right?
say-you-need-a-ride-ride.gif

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's kinda the point there, @Smitty335 . These would be for colder weather rides where you're riding though waist and chest deep water and mud. The southern boys know this well around this time of year.

When its warm in the summer time, I may not even have pants on while riding. Especially through the water. If its really really hot, I'll be in nothing but crocs and sunglasses.
Come on down and we'll go fishing in 34* water for hours in 20* temps, I'll learn you about Neoprene and breathable waders, while your freezing your A off trying to peel off your waders and get dressed, I will be sitting in the truck with the heater on wearing my LL Bean dry Fleeced lined jeans that I had on under neath my breathable waders

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!