HondaSXS Store P700 key on harness

P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
In final stage of my build, and second battery installed, it was time to check the stinger before mounting up the accessories’ wires to the distribution panel.

I hooked up stinger to the hot lead from the HondaSXS harness and got no power to Stinger. I checked it with voltmeter...and was ZERO.

As instructed, I had installed the harness at the 12v cigarette lighter a while ago.
With the harness installed, I still get normal power from the cigarette lighter. My phone charges normally through the USB insert.

Any ideas??????

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. Not if power is passing through.
I would want to replace it.
Message me your name or order number please.

P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thx HondaSxs for helping me resolve this.
I won’t be needing the replacement you sent me so quickly!!!!!! I’ll send the replacement back ASAP!!

There was nothing wrong with the one I posted about.

I appreciate HondaSXS store for the great customer service.

THE KEY-ON harness works perfectly once I grounded it properly. (Rookie mistake)😩😩

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!