BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kentucky jokes?? There’s nothing to joke about when you’re from a place where you can f*** hot chicks 24/7... even if she is your sister!
And they never turn there back on you either 1fa07e51fb00c3491ce3710b79f6327d

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Texas-Hunter

Texas-Hunter

The Cute One..
Lifetime Member
Oct 28, 2018
Lone Star State
www.smoked-meat.com
Ownership

1. 700-2
Kentucky jokes?? There’s nothing to joke about when you’re from a place where you can f*** hot chicks 24/7... even if she is your sister!

Well, Texas has some of the hottest I have seen in many states, but good to know your willing to keep the family tree, I mean pole going by laying pipe on Ol' Sis..

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Forget about Amazon's stuff for your ride, so to Rocky mountain ATV, they have STUFF and are usually cheaper than Amazon. Hell, they have stuff that has not even been invented yet.

Reactions: BWAF
Texas-Hunter

Texas-Hunter

The Cute One..
Lifetime Member
Oct 28, 2018
Lone Star State
www.smoked-meat.com
Ownership

1. 700-2
Forget about Amazon's stuff for your ride, so to Rocky mountain ATV, they have STUFF and are usually cheaper than Amazon. Hell, they have stuff that has not even been invented yet.
I was poking around on their site Sunday, looks like I have a new addiction. The wife will not be real happy with me getting into what she says "Is another one of your damn money spending sprees, how much will this cost?"

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I was poking around on their site Sunday, looks like I have a new addiction. The wife will not be real happy with me getting into what she says "Is another one of your damn money spending sprees, how much will this cost?"
I you purchase anything from Rocky Mountain ATV be sure to enroll in the MR bonus bucks program, your wife will like it because you will get bonus buck rewards and that will add up nicely when you start filling your shopping chart.

Reactions: BWAF
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Georgia!

P

Paulgrn68

Nov 13, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, I'm Texas-Hunter

Glad to be here, just picked up my new ride yesterday 700-2, having a SXS was more of a want that slowly turned into a need. Shoulder replacement surgery in 2015 that did not go well and osteoarthritis in the other shoulder and both knees is really taking it's toll on me riding on the property hunting and working with my ATV.

Not really looking to do to many mods to the machine but who knows, Amazon has about anything and everything anyone could need. Just keep me away from it and the Whisky at the same time. I have had stuff show up at my work that I do not remember ordering.

Looking forward to poking around..

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: My Hunting land in Central Texas

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!