Howdy... south west Ga, Mid west Tn

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, I'm cntryby

Howdy folks, looks like I found a really cool site here. Tons of info and good folks willing to share. Awesome! Hopefully in time I'll be able to pass on tidbits I've learned on this ride.

I've been riding something since I was a little kid. Dirt, street, water... four legs or two wheels... if it'll go, lets go.

I'm already collecting the items needed to set this thing up the way I want. I'm gonna try to get everything together prior to pulling all the body off in order to not have to do it over and over. I believe I'm gonna go batt under the seat and use the space under the hood for elec panel location. But ya never know about plans... lol. The space under the seat also would make a good spot for winch accessories. (straps, shackles...etc.) Or possibly an on board compressor.

Either way, love this site, will be surf'n through here gleaning ideas and merging them with my own. Once I get this rig set up and get a few hours under my belt the wife and I are looking forward to meeting up and doing some rides. Both of us really like the Hatfield McCoy idea. (never been)

Bill

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Technical Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Back yard

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Pics????? o_O

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!