P1000 I’ve been waiting patiently for the Talon

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Back in 2015 I decided I was going to take my VTX 1300 to the shop and trade it for a mule or something like that. I never heard of a pioneer or knew much about SxS’s until that day and came home with the P5. loved it and drove the wheels off of it. For the past few years I’ve been wanting to upgrade but with all the talk about the Talon I decided to wait until when and if it came out. Long story short I finally went in Saturday to look at the Talon. Sat in it asked questions about it. Before I left I seen this Silver P1K sitting between some other SxS’s and fell in love. So with all that being said Friday I will be picking up my new P1K-5 LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOT-Outdoors

WOT-Outdoors

Supporting Member
Mar 26, 2019
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Back in 2015 I decided I was going to take my VTX 1300 to the shop and trade it for a mule or something like that. I never heard of a pioneer or knew much about SxS’s until that day and came home with the P5. loved it and drove the wheels off of it. For the past few years I’ve been wanting to upgrade but with all the talk about the Talon I decided to wait until when and if it came out. Long story short I finally went in Saturday to look at the Talon. Sat in it asked questions about it. Before I left I seen this Silver P1K sitting between some other SxS’s and fell in love. So with all that being said Friday I will be picking up my new P1K-5 LE.

Good choice! I'm glad I went with the p1k instead if the talon. I can't haul much with the talon besides ass. The p1k still hauls some ass

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Congrats sir!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You made a great choice.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Congratulations! I truly love the Pioneer. There isn’t anything that will do all that it does. Great machine

Reactions: RickyB
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Awesome!!

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Congrats!!

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Congratulations! I truly love the Pioneer. There isn’t anything that will do all that it does. Great machine

Very true CP. I can’t do the things I do in the Talon that I can with my P5. The P1k is going to make chores around the house so much easier than the P5. Not to mention now I can keep up with Bad_Bowtie at Windrock now. LOL

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I know your wanna start adding a few accessories, I'd go ahead and get a switch panel from @mystic1219 and also do the vent lines from @Bayouownbeer .

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Awesome you'll love it, I've been very happy with mine

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
X2 (no Wolvy)

He texted me this earlier. Looks awesome @RickyB !!

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Eb55788cace8a654d03568bb3a42f24c631fa82240a9218e3c5fc4faaf391351Af772009f0bf51176c34edf9b2980271

Yeah sorry but it was a constant downpour in Georgia this week. Was hoping to get some good pics at DTown but passed on going. This is all I have for now. I am liking it so far.

H

hemifoot

nice! i had my dealer down to 3k off msrp on an le,then got them 4k off msrp on a deluxe,so i went with the deluxe and still had enough to get a set of camso tracks as well.i like the diff lock in the deluxe,but the le looks nice.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!