Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im sure its going to need new tires and some new LED lights all around. Service the brakes and berings and it should be good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and sharp
J

JTW

I was afraid of always being at 3,000 to 3,500 lbs if I had bought a single axle, then I realized if I only had 12' the Pioneer would fit but nothing else could. Then 14' looked good for a 4-wheeler and the Pioneer, then I thought it would be neat if I could haul the Pioneer and my brothers RZR, so I went from just a 6x12 to 83"x18
See, that's the reason for more than one trailer...

Reactions: Jshell3 and sharp
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't do it. Garden shed has 2 ATVs, lawn tractor and snow blower, garage has a car and 2 trucks, neighbors garage has the Pioneer and the 1 trailer already blocks one of the trucks in the garage. I need more space, badly.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
J

JTW

Can't do it. Garden shed has 2 ATVs, lawn tractor and snow blower, garage has a car and 2 trucks, neighbors garage has the Pioneer and the 1 trailer already blocks one of the trucks in the garage. I need more space, badly.
You just need to move south!! I can hook you up!!

Reactions: Ridem32 and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

If you're garage has more sqft than you're house....you might have a internal combustion addiction.

Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I pull mine on a 18ft with dual brakes.
Resized 20170303 110601

J

Jshell3

I have 2 trailers.

One (5x10) I can move by hand and pull behind either vehicle. It's good for single atv or bringing home a new basketball goal or couch...

And I have plans to hitch it behind Big Blue for hauling gear deep into the woods!

My new trailer (6.5x16), I couldn't possibly move by hand, but it's coming with me to the Takeover!

J

JTW

I have 2 trailers.

One (5x10) I can move by hand and pull behind either vehicle. It's good for single atv or bringing home a new basketball goal or couch...

And I have plans to hitch it behind Big Blue for hauling gear deep into the woods!

My new trailer (6.5x16), I couldn't possibly move by hand, but it's coming with me to the Takeover!
Yup.. they all have their place. You can never have too much stuff!

Reactions: Tramguage1