ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have cookies disabled or are you using a private browsing mode?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well shoot @Beacheagle70, I had hoped the upgrade would have fixed it. It has got to be something on your end as my iPad connects fine, but it did before too!

Can you check this just to be sure.
Cookies - To set whether Safari blocks cookies in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose Always Allow, Allow from websites I visit, Allow from Current Websites Only, or Always Block

Private browsing mode On/Off - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203036

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
I believe I have the answer. I am using a program called Ghostery, which blocks analytics, trackers and the like. If I use it as a browser I get a security block when logging on to the forum site. It will not allow me to save any log on to sites that use trackers. It was never the cookies setting. Not sure if the trackers are generated via the HSXS logon, the ISP I'm using or the browser .............
Thanks
BE70

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
Thanks. As long as I use it as a browser I am ok.
How do I change the order of the posts that I read to list from newest to oldest, You gave me the directions in the old system, I lost the change in the new system.
Thanks
BE70

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
humm... Got me.... lol.
I dont see it.
Hang tight, I know its here.
Found it for forum listing but not for thread (conversation) listing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
BUT...
I am placing this feature on a short review. Some users have experienced some issues.
I will set myself up for reverse order for a few days and see what comes about.
Let me know if you see anything weird happening like the post box keeps your txt after submit, or if you double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!