Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Labor Day weekend riding with friends and family turned out well, big turn out. We rescued a couple, had a newbie in the group go get lost (was brought back to camp by good people- karma) karaoked, a little late night skinny dip, hit some bad ass trails and just had a good time.
Lots of kids and adults doing their thing:) here's a few pics and vids from the experience.

@100Acre

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 0116

IMG 0237

Great pic thanks to my daughter!
IMG 0204
IMG 0196

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In that 2nd video did your wolverine stall out?
Ya I had the aftermarket exhaust tip and it didn't do well at low rpms without the programmer. Higher r's it was a blast. Wound up taking it back off for the weekend. Was loud anyways.
IMG 0110
IMG 0113

Still going to do full quiet exhaust and programmer for the additional 12hp. Yamaha gains lots of power easily from aftermarket.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Rolling with my daughter behind the wheel

She has awesome control of the machine. Slows at the right times to avoid anything possible or hits the line correctly. Trust her fully even getting back to camp in a huge area with little ones by herself

She's use to the Pioneer and isn't worried about skidding trees but will warn you first lol
Can't wait till next year to bring her to RRB next year with us so she can do dragons back and widow maker hopefully :):)

This doesn't look too much like it but pretty steep hill. Went real slow just to see capability and engine braking coming down. Us and a couple 4x Polaris quads or the bikes have been only up it. Turn around alone is about 35 deg not including the hole you back through and steep back up so I was uncomfortable with Pioneer

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss_Oak and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dusty weekend. We always follow close to one side to avoid dust as long as drivers are trustworthy. My apologies sometimes to people that haven't ridden with our group because of this but I hate eating dirt lol

Reactions: Miss_Oak and sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!