If you like the show Yellowstone........

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watched this movie after seeing this thread. Great movie. Loved it.

Reactions: Mopower58
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really enjoy the plot of Yellowstone, but all the gratuitous cursing is unnecessary and adds nothing to the plot. IIRC in the first episode, (in which I got 'hooked') they were not dropping the F bomb, but have continually gotten worse. Grown or not, if my daughter spoke like that she would get ONE warning.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I really enjoy the plot of Yellowstone, but all the gratuitous cursing is unnecessary and adds nothing to the plot. IIRC in the first episode, (in which I got 'hooked') they were not dropping the F bomb, but have continually gotten worse. Grown or not, if my daughter spoke like that she would get ONE warning.
I agree, cable shows tend to use it a lot to increase ratings I guess, but they could just do away with it as far as I am concerned. Just like the queer and interacial couple thing. Most of them feel like they have to have it, I will change the channel in a heartbeat.

Reactions: chadbo and BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree, cable shows tend to use it a lot to increase ratings I guess, but they could just do away with it as far as I am concerned. Just like the queer and interacial couple thing. Most of them feel like they have to have it, I will change the channel in a heartbeat.
Yep, getting hard to find much with a white couple or straight man in shows now days.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep, getting hard to find much with a white couple or straight man in shows now days.
My wife found a show that is based in Australia I think. They talk with an accent but don't have a lot of the previous problems. It is a who done it type show I think. Very refreshing to see that all the cussing and political correctness is not necessary to produce a decent show. I find it so funny that the anti-Trump show "The Good Fight" that is blatantly democrat, bases most of their show on the President. I guess if he wasn't in office they would not have a show.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"Rush" is another name of an Australian series based on the Police and not politically correct as shows filmed in the US. We watch it on IMBdtv. Warning,they do talk funny,as does everyone not from the SouthUS,and drive on the wrong side of the road.

Last edited:
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are Yellowstone fans. I just hope they didn't kill the little boy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Russ989 and Landman
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking we'll see the little boy getting on the plane that's booby trapped to explode.
I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Rip is my favorite character, I did not even recognize the actor playing him even though I have seen and recognize from other roles.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is it worse than Deadwood back in the day? That would be impressive...in the wrong way.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it worse than Deadwood back in the day? That would be impressive...in the wrong way.
No, Deadwood I think will forever be in its own class for language... lol I recently went back and binge watched Deadwood again to get ready for the movie and I seriously had to watch language for a few days lol

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
No, Deadwood I think will forever be in its own class for language... lol I recently went back and binge watched Deadwood again to get ready for the movie and I seriously had to watch language for a few days lol
Deadwood was just awesome. Almost afraid to watch the movie...may screw it up.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Deadwood was just awesome. Almost afraid to watch the movie...may screw it up.
Movie was decent...It does a nice job of wrapping the series up... some of the outcomes were not what I wanted …. it ends but at same time leaves you wanting the series to go on..... the crazy thing is watching the series right before the movie and seeing how much everyone has aged. I know a couple were aged up a little but it has been 10 years or so since the series ended I think and you can tell.

I am definitely glad I watched it.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Movie was decent...It does a nice job of wrapping the series up... some of the outcomes were not what I wanted …. it ends but at same time leaves you wanting the series to go on..... the crazy thing is watching the series right before the movie and seeing how much everyone has aged. I know a couple were aged up a little but it has been 10 years or so since the series ended I think and you can tell.

I am definitely glad I watched it.
Oh geez...didn't know it was out already. Tells you how much I pay attention to tv/Hollywood.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That was a great ending. Glad to hear Chris Stapleton on this show. Definitely not the ending I had in my mind. Glad to see a 3rd season already in the planning stage.
I agree - really didn't see it working out how it did... not to say it was bad, just not what I expected.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!