Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The neighbor next to my shop has a diesel Kubota, slow, heavy but very work oriented. We have a diesel tractor for hard work,the Pioneer 1000 is great for light work,spraying weed killer, hauling hay,feed,pulling a trailer,trash cans to main road,getting mail,towing Yamahas is one thing it will NEVER do. They are just too dependable 🤣
Thankfully I caught and fixed your typo Mopower. Your welcome 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice looking P1K5

Do u have some pics of the Talon? I dont recall there being a blue one in 19’ or you talking the gray with the blue in it? Ive been known to have Sleepy China Joe Biden syndrome from time to time 😴🥱🤣
Apparently your not the only one that suffers from Sleepy China Joe syndrome…
Check out this guys post 👇👇👇👇
🤔🤦‍♂️
Thankfully I caught and fixed your typo Mopower. Your welcome 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Nice looking Talon. Yeah thata the color i was thinking. Nice Transit. Ecobost?
Yes. Started as a basic cargo van. Added the bronze method wheels, windows, solar, fan. It’s back at the conversion shop to add shore power, outlets, insulation overhead lights, fabric covered panels. Very low tech. Queen mattress on an aluminum frame, portapotti for midnight tinkles.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!