I'm soliciting customer votes for my business in the First Horizon Bank Back to Business Contest

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
To all of my satisfied and future customers, please vote for my business by 3-30-22 in the Back to Business contest from First Horizon Bank, link here.

The prize is substantial and would be great to boost my business goals!
Done

Reactions: JenElio
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thanks for the votes and support but I didn't win. I looked at the list of winners and it's all typical boring crap like exercise places and restaurants. Normal people don't support innovation, only what they recognize from daily commutes.

Oh well, I'll keep designing innovating anyway. At least you guys buy my stuff. :) If only I could drag up from this day job...but they pay me too much. And my wife grew up with an owner operator trucker so she is NOT a fan of self employment.

I've got more ideas floating around in my cerebrospinal fluid container! These Talons are great opportunities for better parts!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!