I'm stepping away for a bit

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been running silent about a year now due to some family matters going on along with a lack of time. I have not been using my Pioneer regularly. Rather than let it sit, I'd like to get an idea what you guys think I should list it for. I didn't find a lot of comparables in Northern Michigan. I currently have it on FB Marketplace for $18,000. Here's what I posted...

2019 Pioneer Deluxe 1000-5
Adult owned, garage kept
2,800 miles
Dirt road and trail use
All recalls done
Dual batteries with isolator
Volt meter for both batteries
Extended vent lines
Bilge pump for a heat vent
5,000 pound winch
Super ATV flip windshield
Tusk aluminum roof
ECOXGEAR soundbar 500w
Front and rear light bars
Rear bumper
RAD Customs dash and cup holders (10)
Side and rear view mirrors
Bed mat for dump box
Seizmik tailgate extender
Extra USB ports
Overhead cargo net
Three booster seats for shorter riders
Wiring and switch for blinkers (not installed)
Red HONDA lettering for tailgate (not installed)
US flag dust screen at rear tailgate
Maintenance done regularly
Rec fuel only
2 keys and a Michigan title
Owner's manual
Shop manual
Needs nothing

$18,000 or best offer. 09760272fa1b4c82cd3359a9dcd80f5d

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can find them on dealer lots new for under 18k and the 2022’s up have some upgrades we have been recommending people looking at buying P1K units to get. Or get a discount on older models that don’t have them.

You might try listing at 15k if you want to try to maximize your sale price on it. If you want it to sell quickly you will probably need to adjust that down further. IMHO.

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the insight so far. I did add OBO in the ad. I remember when I got it in '21, they were tough to come by. I know the market has eased since then. I think I did see where they did add some wanted features to later models. I'll leave it sit with my OBO and see what's out there. It's not a rush sale. I just figured someone may want to pick up where I left off having fun with it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
From what I see in NE Wisconsin, keep it where you are right now. Especially if you aren’t in a hurry. The trails just opened for the year in Wi so over the next couple weeks everyone wants to ride. I would give it to the end of may.

A 5 seat deluxe is 20,400 with no accessories brand new around me. They probably try to tack on extra fees also.

But…..after Memorial Day, if someone offers you 15k, you should take it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!