S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
Ol, after having my p1000-5 for a week now, my full hardtop and 2 piece oem windscreen is here... I will install tomorrow... i think windscreen goes on first then roof...seems pretty straight forward, all clamp are already on the one roof by honda. I have already looked at the instructions on pdf. Any suggestions you have just chime in... I just want to make sure I do not screw up when I drill
the 2 holes for center support bracket.

Next in line will be...

Soft mid panel
Winch
Bluetooth stero
Light bar
Switch plate
Rear bumper
Rear lights
Bed may
Floor mat
Bilge blower under bench seat for heat

Just chime in if you have any suggestions on any accessory...

Thanks,
Gary

Reactions: sharp and swsebek
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ol, after having my p1000-5 for a week now, my full hardtop and 2 piece oem windscreen is here... I will install tomorrow... i think windscreen goes on first then roof...seems pretty straight forward, all clamp are already on the one roof by honda. I have already looked at the instructions on pdf. Any suggestions you have just chime in... I just want to make sure I do not screw up when I drill

Next in line will be...

Soft mid panel
Winch
Bluetooth stero
Light bar
Switch plate
Rear bumper
Rear lights
Bed may
Floor mat

Thanks,
Gary
It helps if you have someone pushing slightly on the bottom outside of the windshield to get the lower wondow bracket to seat just over the lip on the dash so you can mark your holes. You will see the the bottom of the bracket is molded to fit the dash lip. Just take your time. If your slightly off you will still have some play to work with to get it to fit because it just plastic push pins. In the summer when i take the windshield off i put the push pins back in the holes to fill in so it dont look like to random holes in the dash.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Next in line will be...

Soft mid panel
Winch
Bluetooth stero
Light bar
Switch plate
Rear bumper
Rear lights
Bed may
Floor mat

Thanks,
Gary
Also you dont have to take the roof off to get the windshield off and on. Just unclamp the front roof clamps and lift up just enough to get the windshield under it.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
It helps if you have someone pushing slightly on the bottom outside of the windshield to get the lower wondow bracket to seat just over the lip on the dash so you can mark your holes. You will see the the bottom of the bracket is molded to fit the dash lip. Just take your time. If your slightly off you will still have some play to work with to get it to fit because it just plastic push pins. In the summer when i take the windshield off i put the push pins back in the holes to fill in so it dont look like to random holes in the dash.
Good info..i kind of thought about that after watching a YouTube on it...

Reactions: sharp
S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
ok it is 4 degrees here in mn. so did not get a lot done in the garage...I did manage to get the roof installed. here is a pic. windscreen and mid panel next...will keep you posted...

Gary
20190121 191618

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!