P1000 Intimidator's

ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
Just got my P1000-5 today. I had the dealership put on 28' Intimidators on MSA M20 Wheels. Its a good looking setup. Went through some deep mud and did some crawling today. The tires did great in both. I wanted to see what they did at higher speeds so I got up to about 50 on pavement. They did get a little wobbly but not bad. Love this machine already.

Reactions: ohiohunter and Tot
ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
Loving the look of your rig with those tires! Where are you from?
I live in Charleston. Took the Pioneer out again today. This thing is a climbing beast. Can't wait to get it out on a serious trail. I tried the sport mode out today. I didn't really like how high it revved in AT.

Reactions: Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I live in Charleston. Took the Pioneer out again today. This thing is a climbing beast. Can't wait to get it out on a serious trail. I tried the sport mode out today. I didn't really like how high it revved in AT.
I tried the sport mode and didn't like it either. When I'm on hills or climbing anything I like High and Manual. That way you can run the RPMs up.

You're not far from some good riding in that part of the state!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!