LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
thise might be alittle high dollar to just keep around lol
Not if you make them yourself using UHMW. You could make a template the first time and be able to make them pretty quick after that. I'm searching somewhere local to by a sheet of UHMW right now. A piece can be had for less than $300 without shipping. You could make a nice little chunk off that.

Reactions: JTW and jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Not if you make them yourself using UHMW. You could make a template the first time and be able to make them pretty quick after that. I'm searching somewhere local to by a sheet of UHMW right now. A piece can be had for less than $300 without shipping. You could make a nice little chunk off that.
that is true

Reactions: LandPioneer
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lift kits..and maybe a selection of wheel spacer. Lugnuts and studs

Last edited:
advertisement
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
maybe ill surprise a few ppl and make some more p5 doors ;)
If you're going to do that maybe have a suspension upgrade kit for the p5 ready to go. I don't know how much money people will be ready to spend at these events but if you let someone drive your p5 they might be willing to pull out the ol' credit card.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
If you're going to do that maybe have a suspension upgrade kit for the p5 ready to go. I don't know how much money people will be ready to spend at these events but if you let someone drive your p5 they might be willing to pull out the ol' credit card.
already talked to @Chooglin about that

Reactions: Chooglin and Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Or go huge and offer the p5 sport conversion kit! Includes suspension upgrade, exhaust, and full doors!

Another idea, have on hand programmers from Dobeck people can demo on their ride for like 5 minutes. If people could try them first to see if they really work, I bet they'd buy them on the spot.

advertisement