PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
In Search of a Tallon Roll Cage (just need the rear half).

Tweaked my roll cage and can't straighten it. Looking for a take off or even a dealer recall one that I can fix the welds on.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the link but I already saw that. In my area, take offs from other machines are Free to $200 for a 2 seat and $100 to $400 for a 4 seater depending on the machine so $500 for a cut/welded cage seems a bit high. I can get a brand new one for that by just paying my deductible so if I am going to fork out $500 it will be for a new one.

Mine is serviceable so I will just wait until the cage builders start offering up some aftermarket units. I am in Utah where everyone thinks they have to have the latest and greatest. In 12 months, stock take offs will be everywhere and sell for next to nothing like everything else around here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!