Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
330CE708 B58C 4001 B26A 53ACE882C2A5
When my F1 50 died last year I pulled off my Warn VL 10,000 winch as well as my Rigid spotlights. I wanted to re-mount my winch and lights on my F-350. So, today I picked up the Warn Transformer winch mount brackets, the Winch tray and brush guard. I will be mounting the spot lights on the top of that brush bar.
While I was in the truck store today, I also picked up two small rigid flood lights for the front of the P5 and one for the rear so I can have forward floods and a back up flood light. Plus the stock headlights are crap and following someone at night on a dusty trail sucks when you cannot even see the trail. Obviously there’s so many different light options and companies that make them, so even though their more expensive, I went with a name I know I can trust. Rigid.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
They are nice! You should do a comparison on a similar product that’s a fraction of the cost. I can’t help but wonder if they are worth the extra moneyo_O

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are nice! You should do a comparison on a similar product that’s a fraction of the cost. I can’t help but wonder if they are worth the extra moneyo_O
@CumminsPusher suggested I return them for some Chinese lights. I just have little to no idea what to buy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher suggested I return them for some Chinese lights. I just have little to no idea what to buy.
Throw me under da bus like that lol. We can dress it up bad ass for that kinda cash.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All of my pods on my Honda are rigids. I’ve owned them for close to a decade now. They have been on two rzrs, several pickup trucks, and now my Honda. I believe they are hands down better than the cheap Chinese knocks offs. Do I have more money in them yes, but they have lasted forever with 0 issues at all. I did have one light start getting condensation and a call to rigid and they quickly sent me a replacement and a call tag. I used to have a lightbar as well and it “disappeared” I am running a stingray lightbar now ($500). The difference in the lightbars in my opinion is how they project the light. If you woods ride, a cheap Chinese is all you need (I tried 3 of them). If we get in a wide open field or on a highway the beam pattern and distance of a high dollar (big name) lightbar is night and day difference. (Pun intended). So it depends on what you are using it for and how far you want to see. I can see cattle and deer from ridge to ridge on our farm. I’ve given my cheap Chinese bars to my father in law for the farm sxs and you cannot do this. Spend your money where it makes you happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher helped me fix all my electrical issues today on the P5. I now have turn signals, the horn, and both the in and out switch work for my winch again. Yippee! We also got the rigid spots mounted in the fenders and I will post up some pictures tomorrow. For now they’re just mounted in there we did not get a chance to hook up all the electrical wires and switches. It was a very long day and I’m exhausted. I cannot thank Dave enough! I also picked up the center bar that mounts in the brush guard of my winch mount. Next week when I come back to get the repairs done for the hail damage I received to the truck I will mount that bar along with the rigid spots that I have from my last truck on there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher helped me fix all my electrical issues today on the P5. I now have turn signals, the horn, and both the in and out switch work for my winch again. Yippee! We also got the rigid spots mounted in the fenders and I will post up some pictures tomorrow. For now they’re just mounted in there we did not get a chance to hook up all the electrical wires and switches. It was a very long day and I’m exhausted. I cannot thank Dave enough! I also picked up the center bar that mounts in the brush guard of my winch mount. Next week when I come back to get the repairs done for the hail damage I received to the truck I will mount that bar along with the rigid spots that I have from my last truck on there.
Just happy everything is working correctly, especially that winch lol

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!