P500 ITP Terracross review

D

DaveinWV

May 24, 2024
WV
Ownership

1. 520
Last Thursday I got the Terracross tires I ordered for Rocky MTN ATV. They are 26-9-12 front & 26-11-12 rear on the factory rims. The fit is great with no rubbing and decent ground clearance. I took the 520 to my friend's camp where we hunt and took it up on the hill to check the trails. I went everywhere in 2WD and had great traction on hard pack covered with woods debris. The added clearance was enough to straddle some downed large limbs. Steering seems a bit easier, and the transmission seems to shift easier (less harsh).
I have had experience with the Terracross tires since 2010 on our Grizzly 660 and now Grizzly 700. I wore out the front Terracross tires on the front of the 700 and replaced them with Mazzis Big Horns. Overall, for my use I like the Terracross more. The Big Horns don't seem to bite as well in mud (not deep) in a turn.
The Terracross tires have a diameter of 25.5" with 10 PSI and I have 9.5" of ground clearance. On the hill with a rider with me the 520 did not feel "tippy" at all.
The 26" Terracross are about the same weight as Sedona Rip Saw 25" tires.

XTIja3d
SKK1rCW
F6ZfIwC