drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Making a big mistake @Delton, you could be the star of my next video on Monday... LOL. I'd even let you pick the music...

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cool video, what kind of camera is that? I like how it shows your speed.

I've also got that song downloaded. It's a good one.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Making a big mistake @Delton, you could be the star of my next video on Monday... LOL. I'd even let you pick the music...
I know I know. It was a tough call to make. Making mud videos or slow rolling through some Twisties in Smokie mtns with my girl all hugged up behind me with the bark of that V-twin as background music. Hmm...maybe not so tough a call after all lol. I'm sure you and I will have many opportunities to ride together. Wife and I work opposite schedules at same plant so free time together is rare.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which model do you have? The race car edition? I know it shows your speed. If it has same technology as those G-spec type gadgets I bet it's pretty accurate. Buddy had one at track few years back. It shows g force, 60ft time, hp/torque, et, and speed. It was very close to the timers at track.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like it's little higher than a GoPro but the speed readout is worth it imo.
GoPro vs Virb, matter of preference. I like it because it will link up with other Gamin units and has it's own GPS... Yes, it has many overlays that it records, I only put the speed, G's and elevation on that video.

Reactions: Delton
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another good thing is the video editing program you can download to your computer and use to put those overlays and add music and different effects... I'm still just getting started. Hopefully I'll have plenty of video to play with come Monday at Royal Blue.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats the cheaper one. It has the overlays too? I was looking at race car edition. 324 is much more palettable.
Don't think the cheaper model has video stabilization but I could be wrong... that was a biggy for me.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't think the cheaper model has video stabilization but I could be wrong... that was a biggy for me.
Yeah especially in a pioneer lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah especially in a pioneer lol
I might want to dive into another creek one day lol. Background music would have to be Van Halen's "Jump" lmao

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!