Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
B8895621 3047 444D AEE7 042A5192A152
Just wondering if anyone have one has one of these?
My second part of the question is, do they come with the plate for your own roto pax mount to be bolted on?
On there site, it says “optional roto pax fual can” and on another part of the discription it says “optional Roto pax mount”
It’s a bit confusing.

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, I just got a reply from JEI, they said when ordering if you already have a Rotopax and Mount, you would choose “without Rotopax” the round mounting bracket comes WITH the rack if you do or do not select that option. Hope that helps anyone that’s looking.

Honda | JEI Offroad

Reactions: sharp
Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok, I just got a reply from JEI, they said when ordering if you already have a Rotopax and Mount, you would choose “without Rotopax” the round mounting bracket comes WITH the rack if you do or do not select that option. Hope that helps anyone that’s looking.

Honda | JEI Offroad
You should get with @knuckledeep He can custom make anything you want .He just made spare tire carrier with rotopax for a 1000 .

Reactions: Remington
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think @snuffnwhisky has the best one ive seen so far. Love how the tire on his can switch sides depending on how its used. Looking forward to see what @knuckledeep has come up with

Reactions: knuckledeep

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!