Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep..
Hahahah.

J/k.
But please think safe when entering next months ROTM.
Yes! Well said. We need to keep safety in mind while playing. It's so easy to forget the seat belt or other safety devices. I didn't have mine on when jumping in that creek and busted my noggin on the rollbar. That could've been alot worse.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looking at the votes...
Damuun...
Might as well call this one. lol.

*FYI for other viewers.
Just checked votes. Only 3 users were in question but found to be unlinked. Normally I would remove all 0 posters and will if it comes to being a factor.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I seriously doubt you're gunna win. The chances of that are about the same as waking up to find out that we rotate around the sun.
But just in case you should give Joey one since he videoed you misjudging the trail and stumbling off of the ledge into the little creek...classic Delton...
Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I seriously doubt you're gunna win. The chances of that are about the same as waking up to find out that we rotate around the sun.
But just in case you should give Joey one since he videoed you misjudging the trail and stumbling off of the ledge into the little creek...classic Delton...
Sent from iPhone
Thats exactly what I told the wife when she found those pics on my phone lol. I mean nobody in their right mind would do that on purpose lol. Since we both may be illegal for next month's contest, guess we will need our own wheels up competition. People can still vote if they want to. The prize??....respect. lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats exactly what I told the wife when she found those pics on my phone lol. I mean nobody in their right mind would do that on purpose lol. Since we both may be illegal for next month's contest, guess we will need our own wheels up competition. People can still vote if they want to. The prize??....respect. lol
Ok my buddy I'm in. With All this buildup you do understand we can't fall flat. We can do this one of two ways...do something in tandem or we can work to out do each other but dammit it needs to be cool! I may have talked some heavy crap but I've got nothing yet. Normally I try to snap a picture in the moment of something happening but that's not going to be big enough. Think think think...

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok my buddy I'm in. With All this buildup you do understand we can't fall flat. We can do this one of two ways...do something in tandem or we can work to out do each other but dammit it needs to be cool! I may have talked some heavy crap but I've got nothing yet. Normally I try to snap a picture in the moment of something happening but that's not going to be big enough. Think think think...
Let's go tandem on it lol. A deadly combo if ya ask me lol. I'm going to mtn one day this week to look for biggest dang rock I can find. Maybe pull up on it with one front tire. I thought about dusting off the foreman and taking her out. She ain't had fun in a long time. Need to look for that center cap anyways lol.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorry for the delay.
Checking votes and we have a winner.

Section 1 is - @Delton
Section 2 is - @Flip87

Congratulations to you both. I will be sending you a message here shortly to discuss winnings.

And a HUGE THANKS to everyone who played along. Lots of good pictures. SO many I couldn't pick just 10 and decided to give everyone a chance. Delton stole stage 1 with a huge lead. Flipa87 wasn't far behind.

For this month we are having a wheel up contest.
Requirements will be 1 or more wheels off the ground. More info later this week.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We'll have to pm on this matter!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Hondasxs
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes congratulations everyone this month there were a lot of great pictures! Great job Delton &flip. There were great pics besides those as well. Hopefully everyone keeps it up and keeps submitting it's always fun!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks everyone for the votes. This place is amazing.
I second that. So many great entries. Even without the prizes, this would be a super fun contest. Looking forward to next month's contest. Get out and enjoy these things!! And remember...pics or it didn't happen lol