Just joined from NC

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm sure you guys are going to cost me A LOT of $$ when mine finally comes in! This site has already been extremely helpful to educate me on the models, options, and future mods.

Reactions: Lady01 and 05Willys
L

lwilford2448

Jul 1, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas. One of the waiting on Deluxe delivery club. :) Any word from Honda why they are so scarce? I passed on an SE in July...thought it was too pricey and camoflage....regretting that decision now(could have repainted the panels lol). Afraid they will be a year old before they get here!!

advertisement
B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Texas. One of the waiting on Deluxe delivery club. :) Any word from Honda why they are so scarce? I passed on an SE in July...thought it was too pricey and camoflage....regretting that decision now(could have repainted the panels lol). Afraid they will be a year old before they get here!!
I’ve talked to all the dealers in my area and they all claim to be mostly in the dark on what’s coming in. Some will put your name on the list, some want a non refundable deposit while others will take a deposit but refund it if needed. I’ve also had two used machines sold before I could get there. At this point I’m willing to wait a few months to get a new machine.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. Hope you get your machine soon.
#NTC😎🤣

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!